Subject: Request for Data on the Musical Instrument Industry
From: "SOMM-GSt" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 15:04:38 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,

As representatives of the Society of Music Merchants (SOMM), the
association of the music equipment industry in Germany, we aim to create a
comprehensive overview of the musical instrument market across Europe,
particularly regarding sales and manufacturing figures. In this context,
we kindly request your support.

Specifically, we are interested in detailed data and statistics on the
musical instrument industry in your country.

If you do not have such specific data, we would be very grateful if you
could provide us with pointers or contact information for relevant data
sources and contacts within your country. Any information that can assist
us in our analysis of the European musical instrument market would be of
great value.

In general, we are thankful for any data related to the musical instrument
industry, even if it does not fully meet our specific criteria.

We thank you in advance for your support and are available for any further
questions or additional information you may require.

Yours sincerely,

Laura Dethloff

_________________________________________

SOMM - Society Of Music Merchants e. V.

Organisation der Musikinstrumenten- und Musikequipmentbranche

Hardenbergstraße 9A

10623 Berlin

Fon:       +49(0)30 – 85 74 74 8 -0

Fax:       +49(0)30 – 85 74 74 8 -55

E-Mail:     <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

URL:       <http://www.somm.eu/> www.somm.eu

 <https://www.facebook.com/MusicYourLife>

_________________________________________

Über SOMM e. V.:

Der Verband SOMM - Society Of Music Merchants e. V. – Spitzenverband der
Musikinstrumenten- und Musikequipmentbranche in Deutschland – vertritt die
Interessen von 60 Unternehmen (D, NL, BE, UK) aus den Bereichen
Herstellung, Vertrieb, Handel und Medien aus der Musikinstrumentenbranche,
die rund zwei Drittel des deutschen MI-Marktes repräsentieren.

Der Verband vertritt national und europaweit die kulturellen und
wirtschaftlichen Interessen der Musikinstrumenten- und
Musikequipmentbranche mit dem Ziel, die Wettbewerbsfähigkeit der Branche
in allen Marktbereichen zu stärken, die politischen und rechtlichen
Rahmenbedingungen den Anforderungen der Branche entsprechend
mitzugestalten, Marktstandards zu definieren und Dienstleistungen für
Mitglieder zu erbringen, eine zeitgemäße musikalische Fort- und
Weiterbildung zu fördern sowie das aktive Musizieren und die
Musikkompetenz in der Gesellschaft zu intensivieren.

About SOMM e. V.

The Society Of Music Merchants (SOMM) – the premier association of the
musical instrument and equipment industry in Germany – represents the
interests of 60 companies (D, NL. BE, UK) from the fields of music
instrument production, distribution, retail and media, which in turn
represent about two-thirds of the German MI market.

The association represents the cultural and economic interests of the
musical instrument and equipment industry on a national and European
level, with the aim of strengthening the industry’s competitiveness across
all market sectors; helping to shape government and legal policies in
accordance with the industry’s requirements; defining market standards and
offering services to members; promoting advanced musical training that is
in keeping with the times; and amplifying active music-making and musical
skills in our society.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain
privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to
another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or
the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately, and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee
that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due
care has been taken to minimise the risk. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Society Of Music Merchants
(SOMM) e. V.

Please consider the environment before printing this email